Solutions designed for Salesforce to Salesforce migrations or integrating data from an external system into Salesforce.
- Use CopyStorm to extract the structure and data of the “old” Salesforce organization and the structure of the “new” instance into a local relational database.
- Harness the power of databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQLServer, and PostgreSQL to compare Salesforce structures and massage data to fit the target schema.
- Integrate data from external sources within the database.
- Restore targeted metadata to a sandbox instance then incrementally load records. Relationships between records are preserved. A best practice is to always test the restore process in a Sandbox prior to writing to production.
- Load the target Salesforce. Pause or stop a restore at any time, and CopyStorm/Restore will pick up right where you left off.
- The “old” instance will likely be live at the beginning of the migration process, so an incremental restore is key to a smooth transition.
Solutions within CopyStorm/Restore:
Contact us to discuss your project and for a personal introduction to CopyStorm and CopyStorm/Restore.