Salesforce Disaster Recovery
CopyStorm creates and incrementally updates a mirror image of your Salesforce database in a local relational database.
A disaster recovery solution is not optional:
- Salesforce recommends it:
“…it is important for customers to develop a data backup and recovery strategy as part of their overall data management and security model. The Salesforce Data Recovery service is an expensive and time-consuming process and should only be used as a last resort when no other copy of the data is available.” Knowledge Article #000213366
- A data disaster can happen at any time from rogue code to accidental deletion.
- Why not prepare with a solution that lets you fully leverage your Salesforce investment?
- It’s just common sense.
CopyStorm provides peace of mind by keeping a hot backup of your production Salesforce! Standard and custom objects are included with options for full field history tracking and deleted record retention. Metadata is also retained and metadata changes are automatically versioned.
- CopyStorm is always incremental. If you make a change in Salesforce, such as adding a new custom object, simply run CopyStorm and that change will be added to your backup database along with any added or modified records.
To get started with CopyStorm, simply download, unzip, and point CopyStorm towards a fresh database schema.
- Set CopyStorm to run with your scheduler, and sleep easily knowing that you are prepared for a Salesforce data disaster.