What Does it Mean to Have Salesforce Data Assurance?
Salesforce data loss or corruption can occur at any time, from an accidental data load or code issue to a malicious ransomware attack. CS:Assure provides Salesforce data protection with a backup and recovery approach that keeps all Salesforce data and metadata behind your firewall. With CS:Assure, companies achieve complete protection through incremental backups as often as every 5 minutes. Keep reading to explore CS:Assure, or schedule a demo with CapStorm to see how quickly CS:Assure can protect your Salesforce data.
Data Assurance at Every Level
- Implement a Salesforce backup in minutes.
- Sandbox restore testing for data and metadata.
- Up to 30-day data retention.
- All data stays on-premises.
- No DBA or tech involvement needed.
- Budget-conscious for small businesses and non-profits.
- Client-side disaster recovery implementation.
- Emailed notifications with backup status.
- Daily backup without CSV’s.
- Starting point for Salesforce migrations.
- Daily Salesforce data and metadata extracts to H2.
- Locally installed.
- Data stays behind business firewall.
- Sandbox connector for recovery testing.
- Upgrade to CS:Enable for data integration and additional sandboxes.
Ready for the Next Level?
Level up to CS:Enable to achieve greater data insights and increase Salesforce data utilization. CS:Enable turns your Salesforce backups into a valuable data repository for advanced reporting, data integration, and increased developer productivity. Feed Salesforce data directly into a data lake or data warehouse, keeping the data within 5 minutes of the live production system. Increase the productivity of Salesforce developers with point-and-click scriptable sandbox seeding. To learn more about CS:Enable, schedule a demo.