Self-Hosted Salesforce Backup
Incremental backup of Salesforce data & metadata to your own relational database.
- CopyStorm creates and incrementally updates a fully accessible backup of Salesforce data.
- Standard and custom objects are included (attachments, chatter, knowledge articles, managed packages and much more).
- A full backup of metadata is included, and metadata changes are automatically versioned.
- Archival solution: Save deleted records indefinitely, with the ability to restore if needed using CopyStorm/Restore. No storage limits.
- Analytics & BI solution: After spending countless hours accumulating Salesforce data, why not put that information to work? By having a mirror image of Salesforce data in a database, all of the database tools are at your disposal. Complex reporting becomes simple by harnessing the power of Oracle, Microsoft SQL/Server, and other database options.
- Compliance solution: Your data is fully under your control on your server or in your private cloud- fully accessible. Full field level tracking allows for all changes to be documented. Keep a data warehouse with your Salesforce data backup on your servers.
Click to watch an overview or Contact Us to try for yourself!
What about deleted records? You control how deleted records are handled in the target database.
What if a field definition changes? CopyStorm automatically makes the change in the database.
How hot is the backup data? CopyStorm can keep the backup within 5 to 15 minutes of production.