Self-Hosted Salesforce Backup
Incremental backup of Salesforce data & metadata to your own relational database.
- CopyStorm creates and incrementally updates a fully accessible backup of Salesforce data.
- Standard and custom objects are included (attachments, chatter, knowledge articles, managed packages and much more).
- A full backup of metadata is included, and metadata changes are automatically versioned.
- Archival solution: Save deleted records indefinitely, with the ability to restore if needed using CopyStorm/Restore. No storage limits.
- Analytics & BI solution: After spending countless hours accumulating Salesforce data, why not put that information to work? By having a mirror image of Salesforce data in a database, all of the database tools are at your disposal. Complex reporting becomes simple by harnessing the power of Oracle, Microsoft SQL/Server, and other database options.
- Compliance solution: Your data is fully under your control on your server or in your private cloud- fully accessible. Full field level tracking allows for all changes to be documented. Keep a data warehouse with your Salesforce data backup on your servers.
Click to watch an overview or Download a Free Trial and try for yourself!
What about deleted records? You control how deleted records are handled in the target database.
What if a field definition changes? CopyStorm automatically makes the change in the database.
How hot is the backup data? CopyStorm can keep the backup within 5 to 15 minutes of production.