Enterprise Level Salesforce Backup Management
CopyStorm/Director is designed to simplify the management of CopyStorm when a company has multiple Salesforce instances.
Scheduling and monitoring the backups for 1 or 2 Salesforce instances is not difficult and can be accomplished many ways. However, when a company has 5, 10, or 100’s of Salesforce instances to support, simple low cost management requires an enterprise solution like CopyStorm/Director.
CopyStorm/Director simplifies the management of Salesforce by providing centralized management of the key backup processes:
- Scheduling of CopyStorm jobs.
- Monitoring and reporting on the status of CopyStorm jobs.
- Organizing and archiving CopyStorm job log files.
A complex Salesforce reality deserves an enterprise level solution.
- Job Scheduling is managed in a central GUI, either in a local application or a web-based management interface.
- A single scheduled system job, CopyStormJobRunner, manages all CopyStorm related jobs — for all Salesforce instances. Adding a new Salesforce instance to be automatically backed up can be done in just a few clicks!
- Historical CopyStorm job status is managed in a simple documented relational database (database of your choice).
- Monitoring can be done from a central dashboard – either in a stand-alone application or in a web browser. The status of each backup job is visible, with additional detail shown for all currently running backup jobs.