Divide one Salesforce instance into two or more Production Organizations. Data loader not required.
You could use the Ant Migration Tool for metadata restore plus data loader to move records…
Instead try CopyStorm/Restore in order to:
- restore metadata directly from the GUI.
- populate the target Salesforce with records and relationships – without manual intervention.
- Use CopyStorm to extract the structure and data of the old Salesforce production org to a on-premise relational database.
- Manipulate data in order to split records.
- Insert metadata from the old organization into both databases for targeted restore.
- Restore metadata to sandbox before writing to the new Production Instances.
- Test the data restore process then populate the target Salesforces.
- Records and Relationships will be restored without intervention.