Combining one or more Salesforce instances? Transform data within an on-premises database, compare Salesforce structures, and incrementally populate the target Salesforce.
- Use CopyStorm to extract the structure and data of both Salesforce organizations into a local relational database.
- Compare Salesforce structures and consolidate records within the target database.
- Ensure that the structure of the target Salesforce matches the schema within the consolidated database.
- Relationships between records are preserved as data is loaded into a test Salesforce sandbox.
- Populate the target Salesforce. Pause or stop a restore at anytime, and CopyStorm/Restore will pick up right where you left off.
Solutions for Salesforce Merges:
Contact us to discuss your project and for a personal introduction to
CopyStorm and CopyStorm/Restore.